Performing Comfast repeater setup is one of the amazing things ever to turn dead zones into fun zones. Although Comfast WiFi repeater is the ultimate way to have access to uninterrupted internet range, hundreds of users have reported that they are facing a number of issues with their device. And, once such common issue is “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting”.
If you are also experiencing the same issue with your Comfast WiFi repeater, the troubleshooting tips provided in this post can help. So, without much delay, have a quick look and apply them to get rid of the issue in a flash.
Reasons Why Repeater Keeps Disconnecting
Provided below are the topmost reasons why you are experiencing “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue:
- The firmware of your Comfast repeater is not up-to-date
- You haven’t connected your router and Comfast repeater in a proper way
- WiFi signals interference may also force you experience “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue
- Technical glitches is also one of the most common reasons
- You haven’t performed Comfast repeater setup in a proper way
- Your router is not repeater-capable
Now, you can precede a step forward and learn how to troubleshoot “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue. Keep reading!
Fixed: Comfast Repeater Keeps Disconnecting
Reboot Your Comfast Repeater
As this is already mentioned above, technical glitches also causes “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue. But, you don’t have to take tensions of such small issues because we are here to help. To get rid of technical glitches, it us suggested to reboot your Comfast WiFi repeater.
Mentioned below are the step-by-step instructions that will help you reboot your Comfast WiFi repeater in a hassle-free way:
- Disconnect every device that is connected to your Comfast repeater.
- Then, power off your Comfast repeater. Unplug the repeater from the electrical outlet.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Then, plug your Comfast repeater back into its respective outlet and turn it on.
Now, check if you are able to troubleshoot “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue. No luck? No worries! Give the next troubleshooting hack a try.
Perform Comfast Repeater Update
Performing Comfast repeater is also known to fix various issues with the device apart from the one you are currently experiencing. So, you should try updating the firmware of your Comfast repeater too. Just log in to your Comfast repeater, access its firmware update page, and execute the on-screen prompts.
Check the Wired Connection
It seems like the wired connection made between your Comfast repeater and router is not made in a proper way and because of that you are getting “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue. Fret not! To get rid of the issue, make sure that the cable connecting your Comfast repeater and router is well working and in good condition. If the cable is worn out from anywhere, get it replaced with a brand new one right away or connect the devices wirelessly.
Reset and Reconfigure the Repeater
Partial Comfast 1200MBPS dual band repeater setup is the major reason causing getting “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue. Don’t worry! Resetting is the best yet easy way to get rid of the issue. Thus, to reset your Comfast repeater, follow the guidelines provided below:
- First of all, locate the Comfast repeater’s reset hole.
- Once you find it, press and hold it using any thin and pointed object.
- Release it and take the plunge to perform Comfast 1200MBPS dual band repeater setup from the scratch. Once the device gets configured in a proper way, you will see that “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue is already resolved.
Replace Your Router
There is a possibility that your existing router is not making a perfect pair with your Comfast WiFi repeater. In that case, we suggest you contact the service provider of your router and ask him to fix the non-compatibility issue for you as soon as possible. Also, you can ask him to upgrade your existing data plan.
The Bottom Line
Now, we are going to end this article with this hope that the “Comfast Dual Band repeater keeps disconnecting” issue is resolved. If yes, then congrats. With Comfast WiFi repeater, you will be able to enjoy high-speed internet all over the house without interruption.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.