The routerlogin.net is default web address assigned to Netgear wireless router users to perform router login and setup in a hassle-free manner. But, at times, it may not work, causing inconvenience. Are you also amongst those users who are struggling with routerlogin net not working issue every time you log in to your Netgear router?
If yes, then know that this Netgear wireless troubleshooting guide can be of great help. Here, we have jotted down various troubleshooting hacks following which fixing the issue will be fun for you. Thus, continue reading!
Reasons Behind Routerlogin.net Not Working Issue
There can be a number of causes why you are getting bugged by the issue. Some of the topmost causes are highlighted below:
- You have entered an incorrect web address in the address bar filed or you have entered it in the search bar.
- The web browser you are using to access the Netgear wireless router login page via web browser is outdated or you have used the browser’s private window.
- Technical glitches can also lead to routerlogin.net not working issue.
- The connection between your Netgear range router and modem is not stable.
- Netgear router and modem are not placed closer.
- Poor internet also causes the issue.
Now that you are aware of the causes contributing to routerlogin.net not working issue, follow the hacks provided below to get rid of it in a flash.
[Fixed] Routerlogin.net Not Working Issue
1.Use the Correct Web Address
Check the Netgear router’s default web address you have entered in the address bar field of your internet browser. Make sure that the web address is correct and entered without typing errors. Once you have double-checked the web address entrée, hit the Enter key.
Are you still getting the issue, ensure that the web browser is up-to-date. The reason being, the Netgear router’s default web address is not compatible with an outdated web browser version. Besides, do not use the private window to access Netgear wireless router login page and the search bar to enter routerlogin.net.
2.Check the Connection
If the Ethernet cable connecting your Netgear wireless range router and your existing router is damaged, consider replacing it with a brand new one right away. Moreover, make sure to connect your cable into the correct ports of your router and Netgear router.
Still the web address is not working for you even after establishing a successful Ethernet connection between your Netgear router and router? If yes, then in that case, we suggest you connect your devices wirelessly.
3.Reboot Your Netgear Router
Another that you can do to troubleshoot “routerlogin.net not working” issue is to reboot your device. Here is how you can do to reboot or restart your Netgear router. Please follow the instructions highlighted below in the exact given order to get success:
- First things first, turn off your router and unplug it from its respective socket.
- Once you are done with the above-mentioned step, disconnect router and modem.
- After doing so, wait for a couple of seconds.
- Plug in your Netgear router back into the wall socket and turn it on.
- Reconnect the router and your modem.
Now, try to access the Netgear wireless router login page via web address to see if the power cycling process has fixed the issue for you.
On the off chance, the web address is still not working for you, use the Netgear router’s default IP, 192.168.1.1 to log in to your device, configure it, and update its firmware.
4. Contact the Service Provider
Last, but not least, if your internet connection is weak or poor, you will surely experience routerlogin.net not working issue. Hence, for getting the issue fixed, you need to contact your internet service provider. If you find that the slow internet issue persists from this end, ask him to troubleshoot the issue for you as soon as possible.
We hope that the hacks listed in this article helped you troubleshoot the issue. So, please share with your fellow readers – which fix helped you out. Apart from this, you have any other fix in mind that can help Netgear router users to troubleshoot routerlogin.net not working issue, feel free to share it.