Parasites are organisms that live in or on another species. There is a three-class system for classifying them: protozoa, helminths, and ectoparasites. The former two affect human gut health, while the last type includes lice and mites, which have more far-reaching implications on human bodies because they attach to skin cells for a long time. As a result of their feeding, the skin is significantly damaged over an extended period before removal becomes possible. Some protozoa and helminths can cause severe disease in humans, but most result in mild illness. Still, it is better to opt for a healthy routine and clean your intestine with a quality parasite cleanse kit to quickly and effectively eliminate these pesky creatures.
How Do They Invade You?
The human body is not immune to the pesky parasites that often reside in our backyard. These hard-to-see creatures live inside us and can easily slip into your body through tiny cuts or breaks in the skin. Moreover, these little critters can also be picked up by the body through ingestion, oral sex, or touching something gross.
Once there, they start growing without any help from their host – which means if we’re not careful enough while brushing our teeth (or eating food), this could lead to infection. And no one wants THAT expensive doctor visit either.
The worst part about being infected with one of these pests? They have a long life cycle, and the transmission rate is high enough for most people who might not know what’s going on until it’s too late.
The most common way to contract a parasite is by traveling abroad and coming into contact with undercooked food or water that contains bacteria. However, it’s not the only risk you take when visiting different countries. Another drawback is that diseases like cholera or circulatory system infection can invade simply through breathing contaminated air – or consuming alcohol crafted from infected grapes.
Parasites can mess with your life. They’re not just an issue for travelers to worry about, either–parasite disease might affect you if you live or work near someone else who has them, making it essential to adopt a parasite cleanse kit. However, here are the most common ways to contract a parasite:
- Swimming Pools: If you think that chlorine will kill all the parasites in your body, then I have some bad news for you. It doesn’t work. Certain types of bacteria and viruses thrive when exposed to water – like public pools or hot tubs with no protection against them at hand (and who knows what else). All it takes is one accidental swallow from any source listed above, and you end up paying dearly. The best way to avoid this? Drink only from sealed sources like bottles or cups when outdoors.
- Foods: It’s important to wash your produce and seafood thoroughly before cooking or eating it. Parasites can hide in unhygienic places like this, so check for dirt on fruits and vegetables while peeling them.
- Person Contact: The dirty diapers and bathwater of others and helping others with personal hygiene put you at risk for parasite exposure. That makes daycare centers, nursing homes, hospitals, etc., some of the most accessible places to pick up a pesky passenger.
- Activities: You might not wash your hands after outdoor activities like gardening or horseback riding and infect yourself with these creatures. They are really easy to catch because they often live in dirty water sources.
Contaminated Water: The likelihood of water contamination in the United States is uncommon, but it does happen. If you get your supply from a well, there’s an increased risk of possible rainwater runoff contaminated with harmful chemicals and toxins
What Are Their Symptoms
Many different types of parasites can cause a wide range of symptoms. Some people may only experience one kind or more, while others will deal with multiple infections from various categories depending on their exposure. Still, there is always an itching sensation near where it’s located alongside other strange feelings such as fatigue, weight loss, depression, insomnia, muscle aches, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Gastrointestinal Problems: Parasites are not only harmful to the human body but can also wreak havoc on our digestive system. The most common symptoms of an infestation include diarrhea, constipation, and gas, among others which might lead you into feeling bloated or nauseous.
- Weight Loss: Parasites are the leading cause of weight loss in people. They can penetrate your body and reduce its nutritional value, which causes nausea or poor absorption into other organs. This leads to lower energy levels that interfere with daily activities like working out at the gym; even moving around can be exhausting.
- Joint Pain: The connection between parasites and arthritis is not new. Studies show that those who have eaten helminths have an increased risk of developing this condition, which causes joint pain and swelling.
- Fevers: When we think of diseases that make us sick, one word comes to mind: germs. But there are a variety of microscopic organisms capable of causing infection and fever – some as tiny as viruses or bacteria. If left untreated, even though you might feel fine now, this minor scuffle will soon have turned into full-blown pneumonia.
In our fast-paced, symptom-focused culture, there’s an alarming gap between treatments and solutions when it comes time for you as a patient. First, the doctor performs some quick tests then prescribes medication or therapy to take care of all those annoying symptoms without getting rid of the root cause.
Unfortunately, this isn’t always how things play out because often, we’re left on our journey through personal suffering with little guidance from professionals. So, to help yourself in this tough time, consider going for a quality parasite cleansing like one from Dr. Clark parasite cleanse. It will help you quickly get rid of parasites and restore normal body health.
We all know that taking a pill and making the symptoms go away temporarily doesn’t address what caused your problem. So instead, why don’t you ask yourself, “What am I struggling with?” If left untreated or incorrectly diagnosed as having parasites instead of chronic disease, these intestinal pests can cause lasting damage, leading to long-term illnesses such as cancer. And it makes it crucial to adopt a parasite cleanse kit routine to regain your health before it’s too late.
This article has inspired some new ideas on considering our health by assuming why certain conditions happen. It is especially important if there’s been no success through conventional methods like medication or surgery. Pay attention to certain conditions rather than just treating them without considering their origin factors. So, make sure to leave no stones unturned – and keep your health in check.