Chandeliers are considered to be one of the costliest light fixtures. The reasons for them being quite pricey are many, however they are elegant and look stunningly beautiful. Even though they are expensive people love to install them in their homes. The reason why they are expensive is because it takes a lot of efforts to design them perfectly.
You have chosen and purchased the chandelier of your choice for home. Now, the time comes to install it rightly. Many chandelier buyers prefer to do it on their own however fail to do them properly and the mistakes cost them heavily. Actually, this kind of light fixture needs to be handled with extreme care otherwise you may face issues. That is the reason a professional help is hired to fix the stunning lights.
However, if you are keen on fixing it yourself or you want to help the electrician to fix it easily, log on to the website of Sofary. There you will know the exact ways to install them, avail offers to reduce chandelier price and even get info about how to buy the right chandeliers and other lighting for your home.
How to install the chandeliers perfectly:
- Mostly, chandeliers are placed at the centre of the room. It helps to uniformly spread the brightness in the whole room. If the room is large then two symmetrical chandeliers are equally distanced from each other considering the distance from the side walls of the rooms will be perfect.
- The side wall chandeliers are mostly suitable to place in corners like near the dressing table, study table or over the fireplace.
- Pendant chandeliers look awesome when hung in a high ceiling room. Presently, people hang them in series in the foyer, over the dining place and even in porticos. Always remember that the light brightness shouldn’t be irritating to the eyes, thus hang them at the right distance from the floor.
- Geometrically shaped chandeliers are best to fit in study rooms, kid’s rooms and even in the four corners of the living room. Presently, mostly the urban homes install this kind of chandelier as it is easily maintained and takes less space.
- It is beneficial to call professional help when the chandelier is quite heavy and a lot of wiring work is involved. The lighting fixture shops send their installers to fix chandeliers properly. Generally, these stylish lights as lured numerous people for ages. Over the years the chandeliers have taken different forms, all quite spectacular and hold distinct beauty.
Presently, modern chandeliers are selling like hot cakes every day because of their various attributes. Now in most homes, these chandeliers are marking the style statement instead of the vintage chandeliers as they are available at an affordable cost.
The lights are easy to maintain, no need to call professional chandelier cleaners. They are available in various types thus suits all kinds of modern décor. The contemporary chandelier designs are eye-catching and match aptly with modish furniture.