LiteForex Investments Limited was established in the year 2005. Its headquarters is in the Marshall Islands furnishing the demand of 500,000 clients worldwide. The group also has offices in the Philippines, Kenya, Myanmar, Tanzania, Ghana, Nicaragua, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Iran, and a recently opened office in Lagos, Nigeria. The owner has ensured the website and platform are available in English and 14 other languages to cater to the company’s worldwide patrons.
Note LiteForex (Europe) Ltd functions as an independent broker extending its trading services to clients from Europe.
LiteForex Investments Limited is recognized for its comparatively good ranking in the below areas:
- Copy trade services
- Social trading platform
- Automated trading – APIs
- Good customer reviews in 2022
- The breadth of assets & trading tools
- The principal pitfall is that some clients have reported an inability to withdraw funds. Fortunately, the customer support team seem prompt to respond to reported withdrawal problems. Other downsides include the lack of PAMM accounts. You should also consider exness minimum deposit for advanced trading.
Alternatives to LiteForex Investments
If you are looking for alternatives to LiteForex Investments, we have put together a list of the top 5 brokers that are identical to LiteForex Investments below. This list of brokers like LiteForex Investments is in order of similarity and only includes companies that accept traders from your location.
- ROBOforex- RoboForex is a multi-asset online broker offering powerful trading aides.
- OctaFX- OctaFX offers multi-asset trading on a range of platforms and mobile solutions.
- FBS- FBS is a top online broker offering MT4 & MT5 trading across a range of instruments.
- FP Markets – FP Markets is a multi-asset broker offering a choice of trading platforms.
- Admiral Markets – Admiral Markets is the leading Forex and CFD broker offering the MT4 & MT5 platforms
LiteForex Investments Limited offers the ECN account and a Classic account as its two basic live accounts.
LiteForex Investments Limited endorses the real-trading ECN (Electronic Communications Network) account for professional traders and shareholders. The account offers an interest rate of 2.5% on surplus funds, an unlimited duration of transactions, and trades are delivered directly to liquidity providers. Only the MT4 platform is available to ECN account holders.
The Classic account is available to experienced traders. No interest is paid on surplus funds and no commissions are charged. Both the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms are available. To sign up for an account, select ‘Registration’ which you will find in the top right-hand corner of each page.
ECN vs Classic accounts? Both have their merits, so ensure that you do your research. As accounts correspond to different servers, it is not possible to change the account type once opened, to do so you will need to delete the account.
A Forex Islamic account is a halal trading account and is available to those traders prohibited from conducting trades involving interest rates, owing to religious beliefs.
LiteForex Investments Limited has a loaded of tools to enable successful trading including; an economic calendar, a world market news blog, and both a margin and Fibonacci calculator all within the reach of the homepage. Additional support is supplied in the form of Claws&Horns’ expertise; an analytical agency providing comprehensive analytical tools.