Amaze PXM’s Digital Asset Management, or ‘Dazzle’, empowers businesses with a centralized platform to create, edit, manage and distribute digital assets across channels. The platform ticks all the boxes when it comes to DAM platform selection, and provides businesses with the ability to drive customer engagement with a value-added product experience.
Digital assets add great value to product representation and also play a vital role in product and brand differentiation. With digital asset management (DAM), businesses can connect with target audiences and create engaging buying journeys.
Amaze PXM’s ‘Dazzle’ gives you the power of digital asset management in the form of an easy-to-use and easy-to-integrate solution. It enables businesses to manage digital assets as soon as they are created, and continue to refine and optimize them through the asset lifecycle. The solution ensures structured management of digital assets and enables easy access across departments and functions.
But how do you know if Amaze will work for your business? The below points delve into critical factors for selection, making the final decision a whole lot easier.
Who Needs Digital Asset Management?
In a nutshell, any business looking to make a splash in eCommerce with value adds such as digital assets will find DAM more than handy. To get more specific, these are the typical scenarios where DAM can be of great value to businesses:
- Decentralized storage of digital assets making it hard to locate assets when needed
- Difficulty in sharing assets across teams and stakeholders
- Insufficient editing options to make the most of digital assets
- Lack of clarity over where and how to use assets
- Manual, time-consuming versioning of digital assets to fit channel-specific requirements
DAM Capabilities to Look For
While DAM systems are available in a large variety, it is important to select a solution that helps you tick all the boxes when it comes to basic requirements. Some of these capabilities include:
- Asset Storage: The solution should provide a centralized storage solution that is easy to access and retrieve information from. Users should be able to structure storage effectively and also be assured of high levels of security.
- Asset Workflow Management: The solution should offer a workflow management module that streamlines review and approval. The module should allow users to create a framework of predefined stages and roles, enable status tracking and easy actionability.
- Asset Creation & Editing: Users should be able to easily create assets across stages and carry out edits depending on requirements. These editing capabilities should support bulk changes and deployment across channels.
- Findability & Universal Access: The solution should eliminate team interdependencies for access to digital assets. This means that if one team needs access to digital assets for a particular campaign, they shouldn’t have to wait on another team for access. Again, these assets should be easy to find using metadata, attributes and other key indicators.
- Asset Preview: The platform should allow teams to get a customer’s PoV when reviewing digital assets. This means that they should be able to view digital assets against products just the way customers would. This will enable teams to judge asset efficacy and make the necessary refinements if required.
In addition to this, digital assets must also have a host of functional capabilities that render the solution valuable to the business. These capabilities include:
- Dynamic asset transformation (ex: automatic cropping, resizing and image effects) to adapt to changing needs of mobile apps, websites and marketing campaigns
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) for an instant, seamless delivery across channels
- Cloud deployment for easy collaboration and agility
- Mobile-first capabilities with minimum turn-around-time
- Rich media management capabilities to manage 3D models, videos, 360-degree images and other novel formats
Finally, for a DAM solution to be effective, it must gel with a business and its requirements. And this is where non-functional capabilities are of paramount importance. Some of these capabilities include:
- Easy Integration: The selected platform must have connectors that allow seamless integration with product information management (PIM) systems, content management systems (CMS), social media, eCommerce platforms and other similar systems that will be expected to work in tandem with digital assets.
- Performance: The DAM platform should be able to keep up with the workload of heavy files, complex processes, multiple users and other probable performance deterrents.
- User Experience: If your team can’t work well with a DAM solution, it will have little or no business benefits. While DAM platforms need to have powerful features, they must also be easy to learn, use and implement.
Amaze PXM’s Dazzle – The 360-degree Solution for Digital Asset Management
With Amaze PXM’s Dazzle (DAM), businesses get end-to-end digital asset management for file management, marketing campaigns, brand management as well as media management. By ticking all the above-mentioned areas, Amaze DAM enables workflow automation that powers improved business processes. This, in turn, leads to, not just lower operating costs, but also improved brand consistency and customer appeal across channels. With Amaze PXM’s Digital Asset Management, you can go beyond the basics, and create a product experience that truly Dazzles!
Blue Meteor Inc. headquartered in Chicago, US. is a SaaS company pioneering in creating eCommerce software and technology solutions. Blue Meteor’s primary focus is on transforming B2B and B2C companies by establishing an efficient and effective eCommerce strategy built on the bedrock of product experience.
Developed by Blue Meteor, Amaze PXM is industry’s first intelligence powered native cloud software that gives businesses end-to-end control of their product data, catalog creation, experience design, digital asset management and data syndication. Amaze PXM is a culmination of Blue Meteor’s two decades of experience in the product content industry gained by working with world’s leading Fortune 500 companies to create best-in-class product content and customer experiences. With 3 global offices in US, UK and India, Blue Meteor’s mission is to enable merchants and brands to sell more by delivering best-in-class online Product Experience.