All the people of the world are born, raised in a good education, spend their lives and eventually die. Is this the only life you think? Personally, I don’t think that’s the only life. Because there are so many unforgettable things that happen in a person’s life that they can’t forget even if they want to. Good things can happen in the lives of many people and bad things can happen in the lives of many people that they do not want to forget or cannot forget. These are the days of not forgetting that we often think of these in many ways.
If something bad has happened in your life then remembering that word later will surely make you feel bad inside. On the other hand, if something good happens to you, you will think again and feel nostalgia and you will want to go back to those days. Unforgettable events must happen in the life of good or bad people. So no one living in the world can deny that there has never been an unforgettable event in my life. But we don’t talk about bad things that happen in a person’s life. Today we will talk about events that are golden and unforgettable.
- Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu is a prominent man of Bangladesh who was simultaneously a legendary leader, a prominent businessman and a benevolent social worker. This great leader was a very multi-talented person. He has done a lot of good deeds for his country, nation and society in his life. He could be found first in any danger of the society. He was the hero of the helpless and disadvantaged people of the society. As a hero, he always stood by the helpless people and gave them the benefits that the helpless people were deprived of.
- He never looked down on any human being. Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu had a poor man as well as a rich man. He never looked at these two types of people. However, as I have said before, some events happen in everyone’s life. Let us talk today about a golden year spent by Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu in which unforgettable events took place in his life.
- Before Bangladesh was East Pakistan. Our Bangladesh was a part of East Pakistan. Different types and different categories of movement have been seen between Bengalis and Pakistanis almost all the time. But no one could have imagined that this East-Pakistan survival would one day be named after the independence of our Bengali Damal boys. Millions of Bengalis have a hand in making today’s Bangladesh a free and independent country.
- From small children to the elderly, young men and women, men and women, upper and lower classes, etc., all together played an unforgettable role in making our country independent. Under the leadership of Father of the Nation and great hero Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Bangladesh has become independent today and its contribution will never be forgotten. But as I said, one has given leadership, millions of people have helped him. The name that we will never forget, the name that will never come out of our minds, is the name of Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu. At the time when the great war of liberation was going on in our country, this great and brave leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu will always be well known and famous all over our country for the activities he performed.
- The blood of our Bengali youth and sisters was warmed by seeing these cruel atrocities, one of them was Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu, the legendary leader of Bangladesh and a brave hero. This brave leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu with his political experience and skills was involved in fighting against Pakistanis. At that time one of the organizers of the great liberation war was our famous and brave man Alhaj Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu.
- Brave leader Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu conducted the activities of the struggle committee from his Jupiter House in Patharghata, when the non-cooperation movement was going on on the eve of the liberation war. After the great man of Bangladesh Bangabandhu’s declaration of independence came to Chittagong, our great leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu cycled it from Jupiter House and spread it all over the country. This unforgettable declaration of independence was sent all over the country including the Swadhin Bangla Betar Kendra from the residence of Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babar, the great hero of Bangladesh.