You have extensive research on kratom sales; you have chosen your vendor and are ready to buy your first kratom. But how are you going to consume your first dose of kratom? If you are unfamiliar with the kratom taste, it’s good to have some kratom recipes on hand to try at home that are convenient to make and tasty. That is tempting enough, but which strains to use in what recipes? And what tastes go together? Which ingredients complement the taste of the kratom strain that you have chosen? Keep reading! Here are some ideas on preparing four easy red bentuangie Kratom recipes that you can cook at home and are perfect for you to snack on when you need.
What is Red Bentuangie kratom?
Kratom is a herb belonging to Southeast Asia that belongs to the family of coffee but is much more effective in revitalizing and re-energizing your body than your morning coffee. Although kratom has been in use for the same purpose throughout history, it has now found its place in the global market as people worldwide use it for its pain-relieving, sedative effects, and recreational purposes.
Bentuangie is one of the red variants of the kratom strain known as “Indo” or “Bali,” sometimes also denoted by its original botanical name “Mitragyna speciosa.” The leaves of the Bentuangie tree are a deep red and have a higher alkaloid content than other strains, making it one of the most sought-after kratom variants. As the name indicated, It is red in color, making it easy to distinguish from other strains, so named because of the shape of the tree’s leaves when dried: they are bent at their stems, resembling the form of a kidney. Red Bentuangie kratom is different from the red vein kratom. It can ferment for a substantially longer time and contains many alkaloids, which are the compounds responsible for its high anxiety relief and sedation.
What are the effects of Red Bentuangie kratom?
The compounds found in red Bentuangie kratom produce a range of effects that include stimulation, relaxation, analgesia, and euphoria. Many people report that red bentuangie kratom is more effective in treating anxiety and insomnia than most other strains. The effects of Bentuangie can be compared to opium but are not as strong; therefore, we can use it to treat opioid withdrawal symptoms.
The vein color influences the effects of this strain and the period it was fermented for. The longer you ferment it, the more is the risk of leaves turning foul, but when done the right way, you preserve the suitable alkaloids and increase their potency to provide the correct kratom solutions depending on the varying alkaloid content of each plant (just like in regular green Bentuangie kratom).
Traditionally, red-veined leaves have been used as stimulants and energy boosters with analgesic properties, while white-veined leaves have been considered more sedative. But with red bentuangie kratom, you experience low stimulating results on consumption but have an upshot of analgesic and soothing effects on you. So be sure for what purpose you are choosing kratom and accordingly select the strain you will use. Use RBK, a potent pain reliever over other kratom strains for treating insomnia and overall health and wellbeing.
Here are some Red Bentuangie Kratom Recipes You Should Try At Home:
- Red Bentuangie Kratom tea
Effects, dosage & origin: Bentuangie Kratom tea is one of the most popular kratom strains. The effects are euphoric at moderate doses and sedative at higher doses. After ingesting a bit too much of this kratom tea, you can quickly get drowsy and fall asleep. Follow the steps for making Bentuangie Kratom tea are as follows:
- Take a teaspoon of Bentuangie powder and put it in a cup.
- Add boiling water to the cup, then stir well.
- Let the tea steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink the tea slowly over the course of an hour or two.
You can also mix Bentuangie with other kratom strains or other herbs such as passionflower or chamomile to create a more potent tea. As always, start with a small dose and work your way up if needed. Bentuangie is a powerful kratom variant, so take caution before consuming too much.
- Red Bentuangie Kratom smoothie
Smoothies are a great way to begin your day with a boost of fruits and nutrients that will keep you energized well until lunchtime. Include a dose of kratom that acts as a natural stimulant to help you improve your mood and keep you upbeat even on Mondays!
- Put together one cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and one cup of ice cubes. You may use coconut milk or any other plant-based milk for your taste!
- Add your choice of fruits and vegetables like berries and frozen bananas in your blender and blend it till you get a thick consistency.
- Add one scoop of protein powder (whey, casein, or plant-based) and blend until smooth. That will impart thickness to your smoothie that you can scoop and eat your fill.
- Add two tablespoons of red Bentuangie powder and blend again until smooth. You can increase or reduce the quantity of kratom according to your preference.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Red Bentuangie Kratom yogurt recipe
Red Bentuangie yogurt is a great way to start your day or to use them as a snack after lunch. Try them today and see how good they are! Not only do they taste great, but they are with nutrients that will help keep you healthy and energized.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of red Bentuangie (powder) with one cup of plain yogurt and mix well.
- You can add a tablespoon or two of any fruit puree like strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, etc., and mix again until your smoothie is consistent throughout.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
For these recipes, you can use Red Bentuangie Kratom or any other kratom strain. However, they work the best with red vein kratom.
Try out these kratom recipes at home: especially if you are a first-time user, so that you can slowly develop a taste for kratom with these recipes.